Bucs @ Cards. Disaster in the desert.

one_of_a_kind24

9 minutes ago, one_of_a_kind24 said:

These last second wins aren't worth crap. Just gives false hope. This team isn't doing crap in the playoffs, so all these wins are meaningless.

I'll be surprised if they beat CAR next week.  If they lose next week, the Bucs have to win in ATL and the Cats lose to the Saints who are eliminated from the playoffs.  

Just now, ravishingone said:

I'll be surprised if they beat CAR next week.  If they lose next week, the Bucs have to win in ATL and the Cats lose to the Saints who are eliminated from the playoffs.  

Me too, especially with how the Panthers just beat the Lions. I just dont see any hint of any confidence on the offense. Its just downright terrible, and Bowles can't do **** about it. He said it himself that he leaves all the offensive stuff alone.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

30 touches for Lenny is criminal.  Leftwich will never get an OC job again.  

Been saying he never even deserved a coaching job at all for years

What a game

What ... a ... game

Every time I think they cant keep getting away with this hot trash they just keep surprising me

This team is so bad

Totally agree with you guys, we are going to get stomped by Carolina

Wow I just keep thinking over and over "I can't believe just how bad we've been this year" , week after week

3 hours ago, biggie. said:

This season really exposed Leftwich and explains why no one wanted him. It's obvious Arians is what made the offense go.

No doubt BA held it all together.  Bowles is a fine DC, but no HC. 

For as aggressive of a DC, Bowles is the polar opposite as a HC.  3rd and 3 near midfield under 2 minutes with the season on the line against a 4 win team- run the ball.  That will be the enduring memory of the Bowles era.  Disgraceful.

6 hours ago, biggie. said:

This season really exposed Leftwich and explains why no one wanted him. It's obvious Arians is what made the offense go.

I mean the jags wanted him and then he foolishly turned the job down because his friend was not gonna be the Gm 😂

That’s  gonna go down as one of the worst career decisions in recent nfl history 

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

I mean the jags wanted him and then he foolishly turned the job down because his friend was not gonna be the Gm 😂

That’s  gonna go down as one of the worst career decisions in recent nfl history 

Tbf I wouldn't feel comfortable with Trent Baalke as my boss.

4 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Tbf I wouldn't feel comfortable with Trent Baalke as my boss.

You think dougy P regrets his decision? Lol he was probably like someone turned this down? I’m gonna coach Tlaw for the next 5 plus years.

Plus we have seen coaches outlast GMs before. Look at Vrabel with Jon Robinson. Now he’s gonna get to hire his own GM.