Week 17 GDT: Colts vs. Gmen @ 1pm EST

Giants4eva

Hey boys sorry i been off the last couple weeks, graduations, holidays, gift shopping yada yada yada life happens,,, Anywho... This is THE game for us. Simple as it gets. WIN and you're IN. The Colts have been nothing short of a mess the last few weeks and i whole heartedly believe we win this one. The way our guys played in Minnesota, i could not have been more proud. To hang with arguably a top 5 team in this league (and we truly should've won) and take them to the very final play of the game was a thing of beauty. This team has grown so much and changed so much in this 1st year under Brian Daboll's leadership it just has to have u, me and every single giants fan around excited for what the future will bring. We are literally sitting here on the precipice of a possible playoff game!!!!... Lets rewind to the beginning or even before this season started. We were slated to win what 5? 6? Maybe 7 games tops?... And here we are 8-6-1 and with a win.. we go to the big show. 

I have full faith we will see Daniel Jones best game. He has proven to me beyond the shadow of a doubt he will be our QB for years to come. What he needs is some weapons on the outside and a couple of guards make him elite. The defense is also looking great and i like what Wink has done to prepare us for games. 

So not to get off track. We still will have our  hands full with the Colts. We get to deal with Nick Foles. This kid seems to always have a flare for dramatic games. its gonna be a true test of this teams heart to see if we can finish the job and launch us into our 1st playoff game since 2016. I have full faith in this group and i believe this time we come out on top. 

Defensively i think Foles is gonna face some serious barage of blitzing from Wink. I just have to believe this week we finish on the pressure. I know we came away with 4 sacks against the Vikes but i wanna see hellfire brought against Foles and put the Colts out of their misery. I think this team is gonna be amped up for this one.

Giants 23 / Colts 21 

Edited by Giants4eva

We have a huge advantage of playing on Saturday and Colts playing tonight. Extra two days of rest is big, especially late in the season. Nick Foles has played once in the last 365 days. 12/26/2021. It would be inexcusable to lose next week. Win and in.

Looks like Adoree will get some practice reps this week. Unsure if he’ll play this early, but we need him badly. Xavier more doubtful. Azeez feeling better, but could he coach talk.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

We have a huge advantage of playing on Saturday and Colts playing tonight. Extra two days of rest is big, especially late in the season. Nick Foles has played once in the last 365 days. 12/26/2021. It would be inexcusable to lose next week. Win and in.

Looks like Adoree will get some practice reps this week. Unsure if he’ll play this early, but we need him badly. Xavier more doubtful. Azeez feeling better, but could he coach talk.

Ya i have confidence for our squad next Sunday. But Foles for some odd reason, i would not take him lightly. He has a flare for showing up when he shouldn't. 

14 hours ago, Acgott said:

This is huge, though no Xavier practice for this week.

Xavier didn't just break bones in his hand, he fractured them. I also read some where we he said he is not going to be 100% when he returns this season. The more time his hand gets to heal the better it will be, at best I am pretty sure we are not seeing Xavier till the playoffs if we do see him at all.

20 hours ago, Shockwave said:

If they can't decisively win this game at home on extra rest then they have no business being in the postseason. I don't want to see one of those 23-20 type wins. I want to see dominance. Build momentum take it into Philly and then into the playoffs. 

I thought this too for a bit, but in the end, I don't care how we win. Just win. 

7 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Xavier didn't just break bones in his hand, he fractured them. I also read some where we he said he is not going to be 100% when he returns this season. The more time his hand gets to heal the better it will be, at best I am pretty sure we are not seeing Xavier till the playoffs if we do see him at all.

He’s doing tennis ball catches now when he couldn’t do them 2 weeks ago. Hopefully he can be ready for the playoffs with a cast.