Bears @ Lions on New Year's Day

beardown3231

If the Bears want to compete next year they'll need Brisker and Gordon to be A LOT better. With the exception of the first few weeks for Brisker & the last few weeks for Gordon, they've been extremely underwhelming. I know a pass rush will help both, but that effort there by Brisker is embarrassing. You can get that **** by playing Elijah Hicks

• Like 1

It’s hard for me to process Bears football that features a fluid offense and totally horrendous defense. I hope we can address a ton of things this off-season we honestly haven’t played like a team that loses this much 

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

If the Bears want to compete next year they'll need Brisker and Gordon to be A LOT better. With the exception of the first few weeks for Brisker & the last few weeks for Gordon, they've been extremely underwhelming. I know a pass rush will help both, but that effort there by Brisker is embarrassing. You can get that **** by playing Elijah Hicks

Could it be that Jackson was really helping Brisker, and now he is getting exposed since he's been injured.

• Like 1

Just now, Ty21 said:

It’s hard for me to process Bears football that features a fluid offense and totally horrendous defense. I hope we can address a ton of things this off-season we honestly haven’t played like a team that loses this much 

Sorry I still don't see a fluid offense, even when they were scoring over 25 points a game.