Week 17: Squish the Fish

biggie.

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

Teams over think it. Pass on our LBs you win easily. We zone 99% of the time.

The funny part is Miami is overthinking the entire offense. 

They want to run the ball.. but that's all the Patriots can stop right now. They have no corners and slow LB's.. throw the ball and you'll dominate with short to intermediate passes 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

The funny part is Miami is overthinking the entire offense. 

They want to run the ball.. but that's all the Patriots can stop right now. They have no corners and slow LB's.. throw the ball and you'll dominate with short to intermediate passes 

How can you not flood a zone with Hill and Waddle????? Makes no sense.

How many false starts has Trent Brown had this season.. he's got to be one of the top in the league there

One of the most frustrating things about this offense.. is whenever they have an early penalty.. the drive is done. They get soooo conservative, so it's either Stevenson bails you out with a crazy run or you punt

Edited by Crimmage

I really wish Harris could stay healthy, love him as a player.. so tough and appears to be a great leader. 

Tyquan is strange sometimes.. it doesn't look like he puts full effort on some of those deep runs. It looks like Mac overthrows him there, but it doesn't look like Thornton is going full go either. If he is putting max effort there I think he has a chance at that ball

28 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

I really wish Harris could stay healthy, love him as a player.. so tough and appears to be a great leader. 

Tyquan is strange sometimes.. it doesn't look like he puts full effort on some of those deep runs. It looks like Mac overthrows him there, but it doesn't look like Thornton is going full go either. If he is putting max effort there I think he has a chance at that ball

He's football brain dead. Has no clue how to play. Skills yes but this is why I question the pick. Baylor WRs have been crap in the pros. I losing faith in this kid.

PS Bourne had 11 snaps. Ridicules that he not the number one WR. I don't  give a crap about his mistakes.

Edited by m haynes

3 minutes ago, m haynes said:

He's football brain dead. Has no clue how to play. Skills yes but this is why I question the pick. Baylor WRs have been crap in the pros. I losing faith in this kid.

PS Bourne had 11 snaps. Ridicules that he not the number one WR. I do give a crap about his mistakes.

I love Troy Brown... but I 100% blame him for a lot of these WR issues. He came into camp better than anyone expected, he was actually running routes well and picking up the offense. Everyone loved him.. then he just falls off the map? That's coaching

Bourne not being out there again.. is astonishing.. I really wish Agholor was traded in camp. He's awful and for some reason they love him

• Like 1

Mac's accuracy has been questionable for a few weeks now.. really strange. I like Mac, but if you aren't going to be accurate you aren't going to stick around in this league. 

You deal with a player who has occasional accuracy issues if they have massive upside like a Josh Allen or Anthony Richardson.. Mac has no upside.. so he has to be perfect on the throws that he should make.