Week 17: San Francisco 49ers at Las Vegas Raiders

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Well, this is a good test for Purdy. Down 10 on the road. Can you lead the comeback?

Yeah, first time he hasn't been a great scenario. He doesn't have to lead the team to a victory (our defense probably not going to allow for that) but I just don't want to see him spaz out lol 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, first time he hasn't been a great scenario. He doesn't have to lead the team to a victory (our defense probably not going to allow for that) but I just don't want to see him spaz out lol 

Yeah, just don’t overpress into pick sixes. It isn’t his fault the blitz pass pro rules have been broken for the o line several times. We’ve gotta get those right. 

Vikings game - Kirk Cousins got sacked on 2nd down, Kevin O'Connell called timeout with about 50 seconds left. Don't convert on 3rd down, miss the FG, give the Packers a ton of time for their own sore

Sometimes NFL coaching astounds me. Such a stupid decision by the Vikings that gave GB plenty of time to try to score

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Vikings game - Kirk Cousins got sacked on 2nd down, Kevin O'Connell called timeout with about 50 seconds left. Don't convert on 3rd down, miss the FG, give the Packers a ton of time for their own sore

Sometimes NFL coaching astounds me. Such a stupid decision by the Vikings that gave GB plenty of time to try to score

And that leads the Packers to score 3

Horrible decision by KOC there. 

Vikings gona lose and we won't be able to make up ground for the #2 seed smh

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Justin Jefferson doesn't have a catch yet. Jaire Alexander talked his crap and is backing it up