Week 17: San Francisco 49ers at Las Vegas Raiders

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Man TD's missed on back to back plays....1st one was Purdy. 2nd one felt like Kittle

I don't know that that was designed to be a back shoulder. I think Purdy just missed it. It would be really weird if that was designed to be back shoulder that Kittle got turned around like that. 

Looked like Purdy could have hit one over the middle instead of throwing to Kittle. Either way, sucks to see the offense only get 3. 

On that Jennings pass, I still think he should have caught that despite the slight underthrow. Had the hops, and had two hands on it. The top receivers in the league make that catch in big moments. 

These have not been on Purdy’s arm strength. If you wanna say deep accuracy, that’s one thing. But he’s not  trying to heave it down field and coming up short. Just not accurate on them. Second one there may have been in Kittle, who knows. Jennings, he under threw but not like it was top of his range or something. 

2 minutes ago, straighthate said:

These have not been on Purdy’s arm strength. If you wanna say deep accuracy, that’s one thing. But he’s not  trying to heave it down field and coming up short. Just not accurate on them. Second one there may have been in Kittle, who knows. Jennings, he under threw but not like it was top of his range or something. 

That's fair to say on the Jennings throw. That one to Kittle on the previous *drive died in the air though. 

• Like 2