Week 17: San Francisco 49ers at Las Vegas Raiders

TecmoSuperJoe

1 hour ago, JIllg said:

I thought Brock did a lot of work making Shanahan right even when there were difficult situations with pass protection exploits and run game issues. This time, the run blocking and Shanahan felt like they carried a rather poor Brock performance. 

Well, that's the great thing about having him as the coach of the 49ers. I hope he's here for a while. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

He's going to be a Defensive Coordinator after he's done playing, isn't he? He's too high level, mentally, to not be a coach. 

I've been getting frustrated with his coverage guesses over the last month, but I have faith that he's going to correct all of that because he's only scratching the surface of his game. 

• Like 3

Whew. Exhausting game to watch. And then, just when you think Gould has been set up to win the game before it goes into OT...ugh. I have to echo the sentiment of others: it's time to let him go. We have fewer draft needs, so I think a young, big leg kicker should be a priority this April. 

However, Bosa instigating the INT in OT?! PRICELESS.

Have I mentioned I have his jersey? Bosa's, not Gould's.