Yannick Ngakoue records 2.5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles - doesn’t win DPOTW

pwny

I cannot for the life of me figure this one out. 

7 tackles, 2 sacks is a good day. Absolutely.

But... Yannick was in on 3 sacks. All three resulted in fumbles. Two of them were back to back drives that killed any opportunity for the Browns to come back and beat us. How does 4 more tackles triump that?

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

But... Yannick was in on 3 sacks. All three resulted in fumbles. Two of them were back to back drives that killed any opportunity for the Browns to come back and beat us. How does 4 more tackles triump that?

They eventually gave a fumble to someone else but 2.5 sacks and 2 forced fumbles should be a dpow. Even telvin had a case with a Fr for a td and an int. 

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

Honestly its probably because we already lead the league in dpow;)

18 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

At least our defense as a whole has seemed to be getting a lot of hype in the mainstream national media and stuff.  Even Yannick didn't get his due individually last week.

the only reason i can think of for why he didnt get it is because we lead the league in DPOW :P. 

i could even make a solid case for telvin smith as well because TD play. 6 tackles, 1 Pass defensed, 1 Fumble Recovery TD, 1 INT. thats a very solid Stay line. 

Archived