Week 17: NY Jets vs SEA Seahawks

Bobby816

Coaches got to go. Had enough now. Get out coached game after game. Special teams imploding too. 

Mike White missing throws he usually makes. In this environment with the season on the line and him freezing shows that he’s not ‘the guy’.

God we’ve got so many big changes needed this offseason. 

Just now, KimuraGod said:

Coaches got to go. Had enough now. Get out coached game after game. Special teams imploding too. 

Mike White missing throws he usually makes. In this environment with the season on the line and him freezing shows that he’s not ‘the guy’.

God we’ve got so many big changes needed this offseason. 

Saleh is so overrated as a coach and this coaching staff is down right horrendous. I really want the Cowboys to go far and for us to offer Sean Payton a blank check. If we cut the necessary guys who are dead weight, he could have a good young foundation and plenty of cap for a QB of his choice.

Just now, ekill08x said:

Saleh is so overrated as a coach and this coaching staff is down right horrendous. I really want the Cowboys to go far and for us to offer Sean Payton a blank check. If we cut the necessary guys who are dead weight, he could have a good young foundation and plenty of cap for a QB of his choice.

Let’s be honest….we looked good when things were going well. Anytime this team has come under real adversity we’ve shot ourselves. That’s a reflection on the coaches and I just think they don’t have the balls. To lose five straight and end up out the playoffs is disgusting. 

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

Last week I said it was stupid to talk about playoffs well was i right.

After the way the season has ended we shouldn’t even be talking playoff possibilities etc. We’ve been give extra lives and we keep losing. This team is done. 

This team is not that far off. This is a VERY young team. You have guys coming back that will be huge. I think you keep everything and bring in a QB and that is the biggest problem. Deep down I think they want Wilson to be the QB and Saleh even said he has a future here with the Jets.