Week 17: NY Jets vs SEA Seahawks

Bobby816

1 minute ago, jetfuel34 said:

This team is not that far off. This is a VERY young team. You have guys coming back that will be huge. I think you keep everything and bring in a QB and that is the biggest problem. Deep down I think they want Wilson to be the QB and Saleh even said he has a future here with the Jets. 

RIGHT NOW THEY ARE WELL OFF THE MARK, THE ENTIRE O LINE HAS TO

BE REBUILT AND NOW WE NEED ANOTHER NEW QB. RIGHT NOW WE ARE A LOUSY TEAM.

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

Saleh is gonna have a very hot seat in 23.

Jets go from 7-4 to 7-10 and the Giants are in the playoffs. That’s gonna piss a certain someone off.

Honestly if any of the rumors of Saleh and Woody not getting along I wouldn’t be surprised if we moved on after this year to be honest…especially if he refuses to move on from MLF

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Hate to say it…. But White looking awful and us loosing might be the best thing for us. Better draft pick and not being tricked into paying White.

Carr, Jimmy G, Rodgers or Love need to be our QB next year. I’m very intrigued by the idea of Love tbh worth the gamble as long as it doesn’t take a 1st

• Like 1

Jets finally did zone blocking scheme but that was a few plays in 1st half. lol.

White didn't look good out there.

Soft defense is annoying as f. 

The game against Dolphins is meaningless so I count on Jets to start Wilson to close 2nd year chapter out.  Whatever!