2022-2023 College Football Playoff Discussion Thread

MikeT14

This is definitely not what I expected but Michigan has been the best second half team in college football so we'll see if they can keep the trend of second half comebacks alive.

EDIT: 

Now that I actually go back and look at it there weren't actually many "comebacks" in the second half just ran away in the second half after holding small leads and halftime but either way the second half team still holds true. Though it's a bit different when your in as close game coming out of the half to being down by 15

I wouldn't say Michigan is out of it by any means but I'm also not optimistic about their chances of coming back in this one.

Edited by rob_shadows

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The defender does not have a right to jump into the WR and knock him down before the ball gets there.

He knocked him down before the ball got there? That isn't even close to what happened. It should have been DPI because we can see on replay that he never located the ball so theoretically he couldn't have been going for the ball but he did put his body in position that it could have fooled the referees as they collided and the ball went off of his arm as the receiver was right there if it wouldn't have...the receiver wasn't on the ground from an extremely early hit like you are portraying.