Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah, I like Young as well but his size isn't ideal and he's not really elite at anything in terms of physical tools. He doesn't have a rocket arm and he has good but not great mobility. I don't really think his size will be a huge issue though, he's a wizard moving around in the pocket to avoid pressure.

Man if we would've lost that Patriots game we would've had the 5th pick and been in a much better spot to land Stroud, smh.

Young is the most exciting to watch play for sure. Kid is a gamer. 

Yeah that win really screwed us. I mean yeah it was exciting and fun but dang. We cost ourselves some options with that one. 

Edited by FloydFan

29 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Young is the most exciting to watch play for sure. Kid is a gamer. 

Yeah that win really screwed us. I mean yeah it was exciting and fun but dang. We cost ourselves some options with that one. 

He's also at least somewhat familiar with our scheme having played for BOB at Alabama.

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

True. McDaniels seemed high on him as well, but you can’t trust anything anyone says right now. 

I personally think Levis is their guy. He has all of the intangibles, he's extremely intelligent, he's tough, and they were able to get a front row seat to see Josh Allen develop from raw prospect to elite player.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I personally think Levis is their guy. He has all of the intangibles, he's extremely intelligent, he's tough, and they were able to get a front row seat to see Josh Allen develop from raw prospect to elite player.

He was cheeks this year. Don’t like it but hope I’m wrong. 

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

He was cheeks this year. Don’t like it but hope I’m wrong. 

I don't want Levis either but based on what they've said he seems like a logical target. There have also been reports after the combine that other teams think he's the QB that we'll target.

Just now, NYRaider said:

I don't want Levis either but based on what they've said he seems like a logical target. There have also been reports after the combine that other teams think he's the QB that we'll target.

Oh no doubt. He seems like the guy to me too. Not a fan of it but will also hope for the best and pull for the kid if we take him. 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

it's crazy people think DC sucks. he always gave us a shot. Our coaching sucked so bad last. Either we went in flat or they had no in game adjustments. 

Carr sucks, get over it. Garoppolo better.

• Like 1