Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I donā€™t know if the future will be better, but whatā€™s the difference from 6-7 wins to 3-4 wins.Ā 
Ā 

Havenā€™t been this excited for an offseason in a long time.Ā 

Were you around in the Andrew Walter, Aaron Brooks days? šŸ˜‚

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Totty said:

Can't wait to see the offensive juggernaut that's put together under Stidham and Garbers!Ā 

Risking $40M GTD so Carr can try to ā€œball outā€ in two meaningless games was smarter? We kept him out there while we still had a chance at the post season. He played terribly down the stretch and was outplayed by Baker / Pickett in must win games. Iā€™m sure he just needed these last two to get it togetherĀ 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Caleb is a great guy I guess heā€™s just not allowed to cry.Ā 

As a coach I would never allow the fingernail thing. Just him begging for attention plus it was huge locker room motivation for Utah.
Ā 

Dude is a baller but just needs to chill with the extra stuff. I donā€™t understand why he paints his fingernails anyway he was doing it before usc.Ā 

• Like 3

Carr has his moments of being really good, but he isnā€™t going to have us compete for championships. Heā€™s just not.Ā I look forward to moving on from Carr and use the cap savings and assets towards building a viable roster with ideally a young QB prospect with high upside.

Ā 

I wish we can start over with the coaching staff too. Iā€™m not confident in McDaniels at all.Ā 

31 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You realize that was in response to himself being criticized for crying and basically implying that he was treated differently.

Ā 

https://reignoftroy.com/posts/usc-qb-caleb-williams-right-about-hypocrisy-twitter-controversy/amp

Ā 

but you seem like the type that would expect different treatment for players based on ethnicity so it makes sense lil buddy

That right there NY is totally uncalled for! Especially coming from the guy who referred to renfrow the way you did....and got warned for. That sir, is the epitomy of being a hypocrite!! Ā Nothing personal, but I WILL call it like I see it EVERY f*cking time!!!Ā 

• Like 2

Just now, BayRaider said:

Carr stepping away the final two games is such a Baker Mayfield moveā€¦ cut it with the ā€œdistractionā€ excuse. Complete bs. He should be out there supporting his teammates. Selfish move.Ā 

You honestly think it was his choice? šŸ˜‚ That dude if you like it or not is Raider through and through. Ā 

• Like 3