Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

On 2/9/2023 at 1:59 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

People were saying he had visits with the Panthers lined up. I hope we can get this done and move on once and for all.

Calling BS. 

It's the first weekend of the big Mardi Gras parades and HQ is like 10 minutes from the Uptown route. 

If they were doing anything between 5 and 10:30, it was that and probably laughing at the Raiders for failing so hard at this. Lol. $10 and a Dong Phoung King cake says not a damn thing about a contract was discussed 

14 hours ago, BayRaider said:

He’s definitely some kind of banned poster but I don’t think it’s humble. Humble wouldn’t talk that graphically. 

Meh this carr thing has broke ea’s heart he’s been off the rails. The Fresno st frat thing was the dead giveaway imo.

17 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh this carr thing has broke ea’s heart he’s been off the rails. The Fresno st frat thing was the dead giveaway imo.

We will draft Haener from Fresno St. and everything in the universe will be in balance.  HB will complain every time our QB does something wrong until Haener gets his shot to start.  It will be the complete opposite of the past 5-6 years.  I have put Haener in my mocks and he seems like a good mid round developmental QB.

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

We will draft Haener from Fresno St. and everything in the universe will be in balance.  HB will complain every time our QB does something wrong until Haener gets his shot to start.  It will be the complete opposite of the past 5-6 years.  I have put Haener in my mocks and he seems like a good mid round developmental QB.

What was the issue with his arm at senior bowl they said he overworked it and had to get treatment before the game?

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

What was the issue with his arm at senior bowl they said he overworked it and had to get treatment before the game?

I did not hear anything about that but I did see a few passes that did not look good.  I still like the guy but he has his red flags.

Just now, drfrey13 said:

I did not hear anything about that but I did see a few passes that did not look good.  I still like the guy but he has his red flags.

They said it in the broadcast cause a whole bunch of qbs went down and he had to do all the reps during practice 

54 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

He reminds me of colt mccoy. He’s got some talent but he’s smaller and that leaves room for injury.