Brady out of practice with achilles injury

JLambert58

The man is human!  Achilles injury to the QB reeks of old-man problems.  One that tends to linger and only improve with rest/rehab.  Now, I don't root for injuries...  BUT, it would be a damn shame if he couldn't go at some point this season. (like Dec. 17)  I know we'd prefer to beat NE with Brady, but if I had to choose, give me Hoyer.  Obviously.  

43 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

This is news to us. Glad he's this far in your heads though :D;) 

Well it was on the front page of the Pats website as well as other new sources (I saw it on Yahoo). Maybe you're just a bandwagon fan that doesn't pay a lot of attention. It's obvious Brady makes the Pats the team to beat right now. If he's out at any point this year there's more than a good chance they lose.  I think that's all the OP meant. 

http://www.patriots.com/news/2017/11/24/brady-gronk-rested-ready-phins

1 hour ago, Chieferific said:

Well it was on the front page of the Pats website as well as other new sources (I saw it on Yahoo). Maybe you're just a bandwagon fan that doesn't pay a lot of attention. It's obvious Brady makes the Pats the team to beat right now. If he's out at any point this year there's more than a good chance they lose.  I think that's all the OP meant. 

He practiced yesterday, he's 'limited'. Which he tends to be throughout massive chunks of every season. Usually with a shoulder "injury". Or maybe you're just a bandwagon NFL Johnny-come-lately fan. See, we can all do it.

2 hours ago, Chieferific said:

You never know what kind of Trolls will come out of the woodwork.  No need to justify anything to this fool.  

15 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He practiced yesterday, he's 'limited'. Which he tends to be throughout massive chunks of every season. Usually with a shoulder "injury". Or maybe you're just a bandwagon NFL Johnny-come-lately fan. See, we can all do it.

Nobody said he didn't practice or wasn't Limited.  OP referenced an Achilles injury that Tom had which was reported on multiple sites. There was no comment  as to how severe it may or may not have been. Only that it could be a sign of Brady's age. You stated that you knew nothing about it. How that relates to shoulders and me being a NFL bandwagoner because of shoulder injuries is beyond me. 

20 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

You never know what kind of Trolls will come out of the woodwork.  No need to justify anything to this fool.  

Troll, lol. You make a post about one of my team's players (that I saw on the side bar thing) so I come here intrigued, and find posts like "Good. scumbag cant go away quick enough..." etc. And I"M the troll? :D 

Anyway, you guys do you. 

If it were a shoulder injury no one would think twice about it because according to the Pats, Brady has had a bum shoulder for 5 years now.

This is an injury that hasn't been reported before.  This is what Sherman complained about before his achilles snapped.  It's something that is a talking point because it's a new thing he's never had.

Archived