Mocks and Simulations

dll2000

3 hours ago, Ty21 said:

JweGiVc.jpg

too soon?

I just can't see us getting Harrison Jr...I think we will be far too good and I think the Panthers will even be outside of the top 10...I also doubt Poles is moving up...

My guy right now...Washington DE Bralen Trice

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I just can't see us getting Harrison Jr...I think we will be far too good and I think the Panthers will even be outside of the top 10...I also doubt Poles is moving up...

My guy right now...Washington DE Bralen Trice

Brock Bowers then Jared Verse 🙏🏼

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I would love either but I think along with Williams, Maye & Harrison that could be your top 5

Right now you're probably right, but last year in April we never heard about Richardson,  Wilson or Wright going in the top 10. Guys will fall only because some guys will rise. Either way, Poles is going to fall in love with JT Tuimoloau. His athleticism is going to test off the charts

59 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Right now you're probably right, but last year in April we never heard about Richardson,  Wilson or Wright going in the top 10. Guys will fall only because some guys will rise. Either way, Poles is going to fall in love with JT Tuimoloau. His athleticism is going to test off the charts

Very true...you just never know who is going to raise and fall.