Mocks and Simulations

dll2000

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

@GhostnoteI tried it in Chrome and Edge.

It's buggy and I can't get either mode to work properly.  

I was using Firefox and it worked fine. That's weird. Accepted a few trades since none were outlandish.

Draft-2023.png

Did a test where I got to scroll down 1 time and had to pick in that range. Worked WAY better than real life ever would. lol   Pretended FA never happened.

Carter - Hello 3T! Bears have a defensive cornerstone.

Sanders - Can be used like a discount Parsons or be a standard WILL

Jones - OT

Vorhees - Might place at C. Start practicing snapping. That or Whitehair might be kicked back over to C

Dexter - Monster for NT. Nice.

Campbell - Can play any of the 3 LB spots, might put at SAM and have him rotate for WILL and MIKE. Depends on what Sanders does well.

Smith - Ok, so maybe Dexter is the big end and Smith the NT, or Carter gets to play the big DE. That's a lot of power and explosion on the DL at once.

Wright - Thought he was already long gone. lol  IDK how the OL is being set up but B. Jones, D. Jones, Vorhees, Wright and Jenkins looks freaking nuts. Might still have Whitehair start while someone learns OC or OG

Tucker has speed and his north/south style works great with Fields, but he can get the chunk plays Monty can't

Wooden - How is he down this far? Hello depth on a now scary AF DL.

Kuntz - Love the name, plus I think he has potential to be a damn good TE.

Demus - size speed guy that should phase ESB and/or Harry soon as bottom depth at least.

Cox Jr.- EDGE depth or even the occasional SAM in base.

1 hour ago, Ghostnote said:

If you tried to use the multi-user session, enter the code c70c and hit join session. @HuskieBear and others. 

It just goes dark and doesn't let me do anything.  Says there are 2 players.   This is in Chrome.

I think a multiplayer version would be fun.   See if you can get it working.  

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

It just goes dark and doesn't let me do anything.  Says there are 2 players.   This is in Chrome.

I think a multiplayer version would be fun.   See if you can get it working.  

It works. I just didnt see that you had joined. Try c8g4

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I was using Firefox and it worked fine. That's weird. Accepted a few trades since none were outlandish.

Draft-2023.png

Did a test where I got to scroll down 1 time and had to pick in that range. Worked WAY better than real life ever would. lol   Pretended FA never happened.

Carter - Hello 3T! Bears have a defensive cornerstone.

Sanders - Can be used like a discount Parsons or be a standard WILL

Jones - OT

Vorhees - Might place at C. Start practicing snapping. That or Whitehair might be kicked back over to C

Dexter - Monster for NT. Nice.

Campbell - Can play any of the 3 LB spots, might put at SAM and have him rotate for WILL and MIKE. Depends on what Sanders does well.

Smith - Ok, so maybe Dexter is the big end and Smith the NT, or Carter gets to play the big DE. That's a lot of power and explosion on the DL at once.

Wright - Thought he was already long gone. lol  IDK how the OL is being set up but B. Jones, D. Jones, Vorhees, Wright and Jenkins looks freaking nuts. Might still have Whitehair start while someone learns OC or OG

Tucker has speed and his north/south style works great with Fields, but he can get the chunk plays Monty can't

Wooden - How is he down this far? Hello depth on a now scary AF DL.

Kuntz - Love the name, plus I think he has potential to be a damn good TE.

Demus - size speed guy that should phase ESB and/or Harry soon as bottom depth at least.

Cox Jr.- EDGE depth or even the occasional SAM in base.

I'd love this. Sanders at 39 is a steal

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I'd love this. Sanders at 39 is a steal

Agreed. But how would you use him? As a WILL, a base DE, or someone who gets moved all around like Parsons?

I know he isn't Parsons and won't pretend he is, but he has a really unique skillset. He is to me what Leonard Floyd was hoped to be. An EDGE who has a good deal of versatility.

I won’t lie, as much as I’ve mocked people for their bad mocks, making mocks with the simulators and sharing them is a ton of fun. One of my favorite things with the “draft zone” one is that Cody Mauch is there in the 7th round and I take him there every time even though he definitely will not fall to day 3. Or maybe even day 2. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I won’t lie, as much as I’ve mocked people for their bad mocks, making mocks with the simulators and sharing them is a ton of fun. One of my favorite things with the “draft zone” one is that Cody Mauch is there in the 7th round and I take him there every time even though he definitely will not fall to day 3. Or maybe even day 2. 

there's nothing more annoying than these sims that aren't updated. like, starting the day the regular season ends until beginning of may is when these things get used the most, why not update them? especially for sites that have backing like PFN, PFF, draft network, etc..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

there's nothing more annoying than these sims that aren't updated. like, starting the day the regular season ends until beginning of may is when these things get used the most, why not update them? especially for sites that have backing like PFN, PFF, draft network, etc..

The PFN one updated the draft order during the season almost in real time as games ended on Sundays. As to their prospect rankings though… 

25 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

The PFN one updated the draft order during the season almost in real time as games ended on Sundays. As to their prospect rankings though… 

PFF finally updated their Rankings.

I still have alot of discrepancies, plus they have some guys listed who arent in in the draft. But atleast guys like Darnell Wright and Lukas Van Ness arent in the 100s any longer

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

and i understand prospect rankings change as the draft season goes on, but some are still outrageous. i've seen lukas van ness in the 4th round, around 100 overall, and i dont think there's anyone who thinks he falls out of round 2 even

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

PFF finally updated their Rankings.

I still have alot of discrepancies, plus they have some guys listed who arent in in the draft. But atleast guys like Darnell Wright and Lukas Van Ness arent in the 100s any longer

beebe and newton are two of the bigger names i keep seeing even though they went back

2 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

beebe and newton are two of the bigger names i keep seeing even though they went back

The one that sticks in my craw is Sedrick Van Pran, I really wanted to get him, and he stares me in the face when Im doing those simulators

Edited by StLunatic88