Regular Season Finale - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

He’s going to be a hot commodity with numerous suitors. 

Without a doubt. The teams that I’d expect to look at him (in no particular order) are Arizona, San Francisco, New Orleans, Green Bay, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Tennessee, Houston, Indianapolis, Washington, New York Giants, and the New York Jets.

That’s a healthy list of teams which either need a QB or could need a QB within the next month or two. Needless to say, Carr will be just fine.

9 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Without a doubt. The teams that I’d expect to look at him (in no particular order) are Arizona, San Francisco, New Orleans, Green Bay, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Tennessee, Houston, Indianapolis, Washington, New York Giants, and the New York Jets.

That’s a healthy list of teams which either need a QB or could need a QB within the next month or two. Needless to say, Carr will be just fine.

I’ll never understand why so many teams are so thirsty to be in QB purgatory. 

Jalen Hurts out today. Sets up interesting scenarios.

1) Eagles lose today, making week 18 a must-win for them and keeping the door open to use winning the division.

2) Eagles win today. Week 18 is meaningless. We potentially face the Eagles in the divisional round with Hurts trying to shake off 4 weeks of rust.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

17 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Sweat for the Eagles being carted off. He has extremity movement. Guess he got a stinger down the neck. Not sure. 

5 weeks ago I suffered a grade 2 lumbar (lower back) strain.

For 3 days I literally could not stand up, lift myself off the bed, sleep or sit on the thrown.

It's now 5 weeks later and I already tweaked it again playing with my nephew on Friday.

Granted, im 51 years old, but those types of strains, if that's what it is, can last for several weeks.

I pray it isn't anything more severe.