The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | #FireEveryone

beekay414

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's hilarious to see Blackwood have that massive flub, give up 4 goals and you can still say, "yeah, he played pretty good"

That's how bad the team has been 

He’s so inconsistent. He’s the pitcher who can dominate for innings at a time and then can’t find the plate/ get shelled 

• Like 1

Man, I was so adamant not to take Jiricek and that looks like a bad take lol . Nemec definitely looks like the wrong defender to have picked so far. Granted, you don't grade people 6 months after their draft, but Jiricek is having a amazing D+1 year. 

37 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

McLeod trying to create in the O Zone is like me trying to do a crossover (now, not when I was his age) to create space off the dribble in basketball.

The sad part is that Mikey may have set up the best attempt out of anyone all game lol 

The offense doesn't have much going on 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Why did that Varano guy from Det clear waivers. I know he has been hurt a lot but Andy and Rono had his player card at a 90 saying he’s a good top 6 guy

Nobody can afford him who needs him and the teams that can don't want him because they are in tank commander mode. 

He's also in the players assistance program and I'm not sure where that stands. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nobody can afford him who needs him and the teams that can don't want him because they are in tank commander mode. 

He's also in the players assistance program and I'm not sure where that stands. 

Gotcha. Do you think they go hard for another top 6? The offense just doesn’t sync together 

Dougie with a clean shot!

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

Gotcha. Do you think they go hard for another top 6? The offense just doesn’t sync together 

The offense isn't this bad, but they have to add someone. Even when you get Palat back, he's not some offensive juggernaut in the top 6. He's a glue guy type. They need to add a legit top 6 scorer.