The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

42 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I know it’s difficult to change positions, but why do you think they haven’t tried him at forward ? It doesn’t look like we want to be smaller on defense nor do we have any room

He used to be a forward. Even played some forward at Michigan when they were short handed. 

Unsure why we was moved to Defense, tbh. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I really hope Labanc makes this roster and we send MacDermid to Utica because our 4th line is dog water, man. Cotter, Lazar and Bastian have nary an ounce of skill between them.

I disagree on Cotter. I actually think he’s going to move up quite soon. Would t shock me if he was in with Jack eventually 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I really hope Labanc makes this roster and we send MacDermid to Utica because our 4th line is dog water, man. Cotter, Lazar and Bastian have nary an ounce of skill between them.

Labanc has looked like hot garbage when I've watched him this preseason though lol 

Bastian is the one I suspect will bring that line down, though I will say that trio looks pretty good in the preseason 

30 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I disagree on Cotter. I actually think he’s going to move up quite soon. Would t shock me if he was in with Jack eventually 

He's definitely going to get some time with Jack / Nico at various points. I don't think that's a long term stick or anything, but he'll get some time. He played with Wild Bill last year, so he has enough in his game to work with some top 6 guys 

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He played one game with AHL level (if that) partners. 

I watched him randomly throw a pass to the boards on an odd man rush which led to a goal the other way. 

I'm out lol

Just hoping they don't play macdermid 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I watched him randomly throw a pass to the boards on an odd man rush which led to a goal the other way. 

I'm out lol

Just hoping they don't play macdermid 

Eh, again, context. One play does not a player make. Get MacDermid off this roster considering we don't need his size anywhere near as much and he's not a hockey player. Bury him in Utica and get a real 13th forward FFS.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Eh, again, context. One play does not a player make. Get MacDermid off this roster considering we don't need his size anywhere near as much and he's not a hockey player. Bury him in Utica and get a real 13th forward FFS.

It was so bad tho 😂 😂 😂 

Seriously though, it was funny lol