GDT: Green Bay (5-5) at Pittsburgh (8-2)

Livewire

Just now, warfelg said:

It's busted every time there's zone coverage.  Mitchell, Burns, and Davis somehow blow something every time.

They're almost always in zone period. They're allowing Burns a lot of discretion and to jump those short routes. Or at least, that's how he's playing. This is where we're stuck at the line between Lebeau's massive cushions and giving a second year corner too much discretion.

Just now, CKSteeler said:

They're almost always in zone period. They're allowing Burns a lot of discretion and to jump those short routes. Or at least, that's how he's playing. This is where we're stuck at the line between Lebeau's massive cushions and giving a second year corner too much discretion.

They've been playing more man than anything.

Just now, SlevinKelevra said:

funny how you choose to think it should be ignored especially in the game where he had a 5 minute hype promo network pregame segment.

Show me a SNF game where they don't do something on one of the coaches.

Just now, SlevinKelevra said:

that is completely ungermane to the comment I asked you.   dodge duck dip dive and... dodge.

Every SNF game is going to have something about one o the coaches.  Doesn't mean you have to talk about him.  Especially when it's the same two of you that want to endlessly bash and say Tomlin should be fired.  Sometimes I feel like we could win the SB and you guys would want him fired because we didn't win by enough.

Archived