GDT: Green Bay (5-5) at Pittsburgh (8-2)

Livewire

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

No block in the back call when Shazier was pushed down? Cool!

Shazier overshot it... But all Sean Davis had to do there was freakin' attempt to make a tackle. Instead he ran to blow up the Tackle thinking the HB wouldn't cut back despite it being the most obvious thing to do in that situation.

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Every SNF game is going to have something about one o the coaches.  Doesn't mean you have to talk about him.  Especially when it's the same two of you that want to endlessly bash and say Tomlin should be fired.  Sometimes I feel like we could win the SB and you guys would want him fired because we didn't win by enough.

so because the game coverage focuses EVEN MORE on him, we should focus our discussion LESS on him.  that makes sense... not.

with that said, sometimes I feel like we can go 8-8 and you guys will praise him as long as we beat Cleveland in the season finale and hurt our draft position in the process.  Hell, I mean you know it's bad when one of his biggest backers here is too embarrassed to use him as an avatar now.

so if this game (or Chicago) costs us HFA in the playoffs this year, that's alright to you, because you know, at least you aren't a hater.

Archived