GDT: Green Bay (5-5) at Pittsburgh (8-2)

Livewire

1 minute ago, SlevinKelevra said:

so because the game coverage focuses EVEN MORE on him, we should focus our discussion LESS on him.  that makes sense... not.

with that said, sometimes I feel like we can go 8-8 and you guys will praise him as long as we beat Cleveland in the season finale and hurt our draft position in the process.  Hell, I mean you no it's bad when one of his biggest backers here is too embarrassed to use him as an avatar now.

so if this game (or Chicago) costs us HFA in the playoffs this year, that's alright to you, because you know, at least you aren't a hater.

Yes if this game costs us HFA it's hard to be upset.  We're without a All Pro right tackle, without the best Rookie WR who's emerged as our #2 WR, without our elite #2 corner.  You fail to ever take that type of stuff into account and it's why your stance will never gain traction.

I truly have to wonder if Ben doesn't get it in those situation. He's the only QB I see who has his team line up when the Quarter Clock is going to run out and not run a play. If he's pretending to run a play then there's no point. Why not just let the damn clock run. I don't get it.

Just now, warfelg said:

Yes if this game costs us HFA it's hard to be upset.  We're without a All Pro right tackle, without the best Rookie WR who's emerged as our #2 WR, without our elite #2 corner.  You fail to ever take that type of stuff into account and it's why your stance will never gain traction.

GB is without the best QB in the game.   you fail to take that into account in your excuse making.

In fact it's easier to be mad about the Jags loss than any other loss.  Playing the worse rush defense at that point and we're throwing that ball 50+ times from the start.  And a defense that was playing with only 7 in the box throughout the game against a team that was no threat to beat us through the air.  Quite similar to what we did against Chicago except the other way around against a more rounded defense.

2 minutes ago, SlevinKelevra said:

GB is without the best QB in the game.   you fail to take that into account in your excuse making.

So if GB misses the playoffs is no Rodgers an excuse?  I would love to see you take that to the GB section.

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I like Tomlin but I can't agree with you here.  We need to win this game as we should on paper

Just now, 1BackInBlackFan said:

BENCH Rogers.

All we had to hear during the preseason was how good Rogers was, and Ayers shouldn't be on the team.  Well Rogers stinks as a PR and boneheaded as a WR.  At least Ayers is a decent KR and PR man.

Archived