2023 NFL Draft Thread

Old Guy

@Sandypromised a mock draft yesterday, still waiting! 😁

Thought I'd open up a thread regarding all things 2023 draft. The Vikings fans came into our gameday thread and assured us we would be eliminate this week, so I thought I'd shift to the draft. 😂

Seriously though, love to hear people's thoughts on their draft targets, players who they think the Packers may target or just their favorite player of interest. Mine is Bumper Pool, not because he can play football but because his parents are cruel *******s for naming their kid that. 

Bumper Pool | Arkansas Razorbacks

Edited by Old Guy

48 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

@Sandypromised a mock draft yesterday, still waiting! 😁

Thought I'd open up a thread regarding all things 2023 draft. The Vikings fans came into our gameday thread and assured us we would be eliminate this week, so I thought I'd shift to the draft. 😂

Seriously though, love to hear people's thoughts on their draft targets, players who they think the Packers may target or just their favorite player of interest. Mine is Bumper Pool, not because he can play football but because his parents are cruel *******s for naming their kid that. 

Bumper Pool | Arkansas Razorbacks

Not to be THAT guy but isn't that what this thread was created for? 

3 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Not to be THAT guy but isn't that what this thread was created for? 

No, my thread was purely discussion on the tanking process.

@Packerraymond tried to turn it into a catch all thread because he’s a fascist and tries to control thread titles and thread conversations and @CWood21 isn’t pleasant either.

• Like 2