Other Games - WK 12

Hunter2_1

32 minutes ago, Iron_man said:

Dallas' O-line is supposed to be one of the best right? The cowboys need their own Dante Scarnecchia. Dak is taking too many hits. At least dallas is fighting back now.

They've had injuries and retirements, but it's a shadow of its former self

Not that Dak makes it easier - he absolutely sucks.

2 hours ago, Iron_man said:

That's how I felt with the cowboys. I was like they can't be this bad, no they can be. I dislike how Jerry makes excuses for Garret. Garret couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag.

Take Lee and Elliot out, and they are a dumpster fire of a team. Garrett does NOTHING apart from clap. He's a host, that's all; making sure everyone has a swell time. 

15 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Not sure if it's worth keeping an eye on LAC.

I do know that we would utterly destroy Dallas if we played them now. Rivers is carving them up, Dallas has no answers on defense. 

Whoever comes out of the AFCW is going to be battered and bruised. The division is evenly balanced, which means whoever wins it will almost certainly have to travel east in the play-offs. That's always a killer.

It's weird to say, but the Steelers, Patriots and Jags are best three AFC teams by a fair distance.

44 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Whoever comes out of the AFCW is going to be battered and bruised. The division is evenly balanced, which means whoever wins it will almost certainly have to travel east in the play-offs. That's always a killer.

It's weird to say, but the Steelers, Patriots and Jags are best three AFC teams by a fair distance.

Yeah I totally agree. I can see us facing both of those actually in the POs. 

On 24/11/2017 at 4:49 PM, tonyto36 said:

Thought the Chargers would be better than they have been this season.  Early season struggles dug too deep a hole.   Chiefs still have two games on them in the division and their schedule is tougher than the Ravens and Titans who I have as the wildcards.  

I'm not worried about LA, because as I said last week, they are such a stupid team. They will either find a way to torpedo their way out of the WC spot, or they'll do so in their first PO game. They are custodians of stupidity.

It's only Pittsburgh that I'm worried about now. I'm not worried about our offense racking the points up on them, it's the other way round that concerns me. But even then, we've shown we can take away an elite WR in Jones, and play Bell well. 

48 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

I'm more worried about @Jets and @Dolphins than @Pit right now.  I think we match up too well against the Steelers to worry and Ben is not the same QB he used to be.  That and Tomlin is a joke.

Yeah the Divvies can be a crap shoot. 

9 minutes ago, Starless said:

if the decision to start Peterman last week ends up costing the Bills a playoff spot, I will never stop laughing.

What's really laughable is how some of their fans keep defending the decision. They just can't own up that McDermott was wrong and keep smearing Taylor like there's no tomorrow.

Archived