San Francisco 49ers @ Las Vegas Raiders GDT

Nightmare

Good stop by the 49ers but one thing that I am noticing that I do not like is you see Wagner dropping forearms on everyone's heads while they are already on the ground.  You think we might get a call for that anytime soon.  He came over the pile and did it to Jacobs.

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I definitely want to lose next week to KC but the Niners is as big of a rivalry game it gets and were 10 point underdogs. It would be one of the biggest upsets of the NFL this season. Not to mention, Stidham looking good would show people Carr is simply meh and his production is replaceable very easily (as I’ve been saying for years). I definitely want to win this game for many reasons. Or at least a close loss like 30-26. 

I’m the opposite, I see the Chiefs as the big rivalry 😀 I always love to beat those rascals

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

JMD is still an idiot. What a terrible play call.

Yup… but just to add to what you said…

It wasn’t just a bad play call, it’s a horrible play design.  I swear in short yard we often do this thing where Moreau is put into motion and Right after he passes the QB we snap the ball.  All that does is give the defense the ability to anticipate the snap AND it clues them to what side the run is going.  
it also seems to always clog up things.  We’d be way better off just lining up with a TE or extra OT on each side of the line and a FB lead blocking for Jacobs.

But why not just QB sneak it right there?  You only need 6 inches… snap it and dive under the OLmen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Calls like that are why we lost 4 10+ point halftime leads. It's actually insane that you don't sneak on 4th and less than a yard. With a mobile qb.

Lol Stidham is not a mobile QB in the slightest.. he is just not afraid to run. 

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Calls like that are why we lost 4 10+ point halftime leads. It's actually insane that you don't sneak on 4th and less than a yard. With a mobile qb.

I don’t want to get into the whole Carr debate right now, but what made me so mad about the decision was McDaniels needs to be the one to go.  To me it feels like McDaniels pulled some snake move to defer the heat onto Carr.  McDaniels has never been a good HC and the one thing he was suppose to bring was play calling and ALL year he’s been absolutely horrible at it.  McDaniels needs to go, he was a bad hire from day 1.  Should have hire harbaugh and Dodds.  
I don’t believe we don’t have the money to fire McDaniels.  TommyBoy has taken 80+mil from the Raiders revenue and thrown it at a WNBA franchise and he training center.  What does Mcdaniels make: 8mil?  We can’t afford to write of 32mil?  Come on that’s a joke.

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

We're gonna ball out in this meaningless game and blow our borderline top 5 draft pick huh? I want a top defensive prospect/QB.

I hope you're wrong as that would be terrible. 

Stidham is playing well, he is clearly not the long term answer but looks to be a decent backup going forward.  Good for him!