BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You should have mentioned it better.

So aside from some formula tweaking from mike, I think all we need is a final sign-off from @SirA1 on the draft order?  Is that correct?

but seriously, amazing job guys, especially @ny92mike

Yeah me going through every teams list and pulling the guys not eligible for RFA and posting them isn’t good enough... you fail

4 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Pretty much.  Draft order probably isn’t 100%.  I didn’t know all the rotating rules between rounds for teams that tied in the regular season,  Unless Scoundrel did all that.  @ny92mike gets all the credit, he did that hard stuff 

I did do it all. It is 100% correct

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You should have mentioned it better.

So aside from some formula tweaking from mike, I think all we need is a final sign-off from @SirA1 on the draft order?  Is that correct?

but seriously, amazing job guys, especially @ny92mike

I will try and take a look at it later tonight or tomorrow when I am off.

I will be having a PR level of participation until the Draft though.

I don't have any RFA's and will wait until the last moment to sign 3ups and ERFAs.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

The draft order is correct. I went through it several times to make sure. 

I followed the exact tied team rotation SirA has been using the past couple years. Tie breakers determine round 1 order. Then if a two team record tied these teams alternate who picks first each round. If it’s a three way then the second team moves up to first in round 2, the first team moves to the third slot in the tie order and the third team moves up to second spot. Then the next round (round 3) that original third team in the tie moves to the first spot, original first team is second and original second team is third. Then in round 4 the order is the same between these teams back to what it was in round 1 and continue the cycle.