BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

Just now, Scoundrel said:

That’s fair but one has a top tier RAS the other was meh.

Which is fine. When teams run at the undersized 3 tech all game and then he has to bulk up and loses that explosiveness or moves to edge and is no longer athletic, RAS doesn’t matter much anymore.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which is fine. When teams run at the undersized 3 tech all game and then he has to bulk up and loses that explosiveness or moves to edge and is no longer athletic, RAS doesn’t matter much anymore.

He has plenty of explosiveness to sacrifice and still be top notch 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Like Scoundrel said, he ran a 4.54 at 282 lbs, he could stand to add on some mass and he'd still be plenty athletic. His tape is pretty mid but there were some flashes. I think he was largely seen as like a 4th-5th rounder before the combine though. His numbers are really freaky.

38 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Nice work @rackcsit’s hard for me to comment on large mocks, there’s definitely some picks in there I have planned towards tho 

It's all hard to mock for you since you always have a ton of picks and you have an absurd amount of young players on their rookie deals already. I basically don't even consider need for you past the early rounds, I just start giving you BPA.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Like Scoundrel said, he ran a 4.54 at 282 lbs, he could stand to add on some mass and he'd still be plenty athletic. His tape is pretty mid but there were some flashes. I think he was largely seen as like a 4th-5th rounder before the combine though. His numbers are really freaky.

It's all hard to mock for you since you always have a ton of picks and you have an absurd amount of young players on their rookie deals already. I basically don't even consider need for you past the early rounds, I just start giving you BPA.

4.49 officially 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You basically described in detail why I don’t like him. Mid tier tape and then blows up the combine usually terrifies me before R3 IRL, certainly with a Top 30 pick. That’s just me though :) 

• Like 1