BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

23 minutes ago, Blue said:

all the whining from Bengals fans about how the league is playing favorites with the Chiefs and then the Chiefs come out and beat the snot out of the Raiders so none of it matters, exactly as everyone expected

Unless somehow the Bills get to host Cincinnati as the 2/3 game

1 minute ago, Blue said:

which has nothing to do with what I am talking about

I mean, there's a scenario where the Bengals could play against the Ravens with the Ravens being the 6 seed and getting a home game because of a coin flip. That kinda sucks for the Bengals.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

which has nothing to do with what I am talking about

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I mean, there's a scenario where the Bengals could play against the Ravens with the Ravens being the 6 seed and getting a home game because of a coin flip. That kinda sucks for the Bengals.

Correct

And the Bengals still get the first place schedule next year. Plus, there’s also a scenario where Cincinnati as the 3 seed has to go to Buffalo. Maybe 2 scenarios actually.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Correct

And the Bengals still get the first place schedule next year. Plus, there’s also a scenario where Cincinnati as the 3 seed has to go to Buffalo. Maybe 2 scenarios actually.

Yeah, Bengals got the worst end of the rule change for sure.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jlash said:

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Correct

I don't care. I am talking about the Bengals fans complaining about having to play in Kansas City for the AFC Championship and claiming that there's some sort of favoritism going on there.

Edited by Blue

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't care. I am talking about the Bengals fans complaining about having to play in Kansas City for the AFC Championship and claiming that there's some sort of favoritism going on there.

If I was a Bengals fan, what I'd be pissed about is the changing of the rules mid-season when there was already a rule in place to handle a game cancelation and it says nothing about an owner's vote.

• Like 2

Just now, Ragnarok said:

If I was a Bengals fan, what I'd be pissed about is the changing of the rules mid-season when there was already a rule in place to handle a game cancelation and it says nothing about an owner's vote.

For sure. Wish that was what they focused on instead of the unfairness of something that wasn't likely to matter at all.