BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

24 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't care. I am talking about the Bengals fans complaining about having to play in Kansas City for the AFC Championship and claiming that there's some sort of favoritism going on there.

If Cincinnati has to go to Buffalo at any point this postseason, that’s a complete screw job. I’m in the middle of Bengal country here in SW OHIO and that’s 90% of their issue.

Just now, Blue said:

I understand the gimmicky stuff from Tennessee with a 3rd string QB and bad offensive line, but Jacksonville has no business doing that nonsense when they're picking the defense apart at will

Extremely lucky #21 didn’t house that because nobody was near him if he catches that clean.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I dunno if I've ever seen a better case for tanking than looking at Jacksonville v Jets right now.

Jets would have been fine if they hadn't bizarrely locked in on Zach Wilson over guys like Trey Lance and Justin Fields, or even did the absolute bare minimum of bringing in competition after his godawful rookie year. I'm still amazed they made zero effort to get Baker Mayfield or Jimmy Garoppolo.

Why did my 5th round pick I acquired from Singapore in last year's draft magically disappear between the change over from the 2022 to 2023 workbooks?

I appreciate that maintaining the books is hard work, but y'all can't be making mistakes like this.