BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

4 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I’ll run through the 2022 sheet tomorrow and double check the picks.  Guessing it got lost when the team who owned the original pick wasn’t listed. 

I don't know what that means, it was Singapore and it hasn't been traded again since I acquired it 8 months ago.

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why did my 5th round pick I acquired from Singapore in last year's draft magically disappear between the change over from the 2022 to 2023 workbooks?

I appreciate that maintaining the books is hard work, but y'all can't be making mistakes like this.

It’s right in the book

68 5.04 5th - Singapore Cancun Kaiju

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't know what that means, it was Singapore and it hasn't been traded again since I acquired it 8 months ago.

No you’re good.   Wasn’t saying you lost it.   It would make sense how it disappeared , if I felt like explaining.   I’ll go through the 2022 draft sheet tomorrow to make sure no more we’re missed. 

• Like 1

Remember when Tim Boyle was active over Jordan Love for a playoff game and a bunch of Packers fans tried to claim that wasn't a horrible sign for Love's football ability

maybe more accurate to say a horrible look for the team that traded up in the first round to draft Love

Edited by Blue