BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

9 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man imagine how good Hutch would be if he didn't have T-Rex arms.

16 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yep. Shame he's been so thoroughly outplayed by KT because of those arms.

I think what I've generally thought for about a year now. I think Hutchinson has a nice floor and I think KT has a much higher ceiling. When Thibs got healthy, I think he really flashed how dominant and special that he is/can be the last 4 games of the season.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Wilson and Olave both went over 1,000K yesterday. Imagine what they'd do/have done with legitimate quarterbacks throwing them the ball.

Garrett over 1100 with Mike White, Flacco, and the ******.

Aiyuk over 1000 with Jimmy G and Brock Purdy.

Drake over 850 with Mariota and Ridder.

Throw in Goedert, Doubs, and Kadarius...just need a QB capable of not ****ting his pants every other play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Garrett over 1100 with Mike White, Flacco, and the ******.

Aiyuk over 1000 with Jimmy G and Brock Purdy.

Drake over 850 with Mariota and Ridder.

Throw in Goedert, Doubs, and Kadarius...just need a QB capable of not ****ting his pants every other play.

I was mostly speaking about rookies but yes. I believe that Olave and Wilson are the first college teammates to ever both eclipse 1,000K in a season.

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think what I've generally thought for about a year now. I think Hutchinson has a nice floor and I think KT has a much higher ceiling. When Thibs got healthy, I think he really flashed how dominant and special that he is/can be the last 4 games of the season.

Hutch has a high ceiling. He hasn’t reached it yet. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I was mostly speaking about rookies but yes. I believe that Olave and Wilson are the first college teammates to ever both eclipse 1,000K in a season.

Lions had the first rookie teammates to go over 7.5 sacks last week or something. Most sacks by a rookie class since sacks became a stat but hey 17 games...

48 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Lions had the first rookie teammates to go over 7.5 sacks last week or something. Most sacks by a rookie class since sacks became a stat but hey 17 games...

I was more or less saying college teammates, but yeah.

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

yea well.. Treylon Burks had 444 yards and got brain damage on his TD catch and looks like he'll be in one of the worst offenses in the league again with awful QB play for the foreseeable future. Beat that fellas.

anxiously awaiting whoever drafted John Metchie