BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

29 minutes ago, RedGold said:

All good buddy,  everything looks to functioning perfect.    I'm not the only one updating, so we have enough.. not going to say you can't update if you feel like it though!

Thanks again for all the work,  it's great.

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

seconded

Thanks @ny92mike

Mike Mike Mike GIF by Priya

• Like 1

If you guys need to remove this post I understand.

I'm going to be working on my mock and wanted to see if any of you guys would be interested in helping me out with doing some testing of the workbooks, or if you would have any interest in joining, I'll do my best to put you guys at the top of the list.  I'm looking for an early Feb start date so I need to get busy working on it.

If interested in helping or joining please message me.

Thanks in advance

28 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

If you guys need to remove this post I understand.

I'm going to be working on my mock and wanted to see if any of you guys would be interested in helping me out with doing some testing of the workbooks, or if you would have any interest in joining, I'll do my best to put you guys at the top of the list.  I'm looking for an early Feb start date so I need to get busy working on it.

If interested in helping or joining please message me.

Thanks in advance

Doubling down on what some others mentioned in here, terrific job with the Google docs. Sets us up nicely for this and future seasons.