BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

"He should have never been in that situation," Dobbins said of Huntley. "I don't get a single carry. I didn't get a single carry. He should never have been in that situation. I believe I would have put it in the end zone, again."

On the one hand: respect the guy for believing in himself. On the other hand: criticizing your Super Bowl winning head coach when you've played 23 games in three years is probably not a great move! Feels pretty immature of Dobbins to be talking like this, even if it's in the heat of the moment right after the game.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

On the one hand: respect the guy for believing in himself. On the other hand: criticizing your Super Bowl winning head coach when you've played 23 games in three years is probably not a great move! Feels pretty immature of Dobbins to be talking like this, even if it's in the heat of the moment right after the game.

It’s true what he said

Easy to second guess now for sure. 

I tend to think QB sneaks are the best most effective short yardage plays, I'm sure one of you nerds can dig up stats on it...but if it's executed as poorly as that it's a terrible look. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Easy to second guess now for sure. 

I tend to think QB sneaks are the best most effective short yardage plays, I'm sure one of you nerds can dig up stats on it...but if it's executed as poorly as that it's a terrible look. 

The for now has nothing to do with my opinion. It was my opinion before the play should have given it to Dobbins.

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I dont get why, when you're a full yard out, you have the QB attempt a standing broad jump over a pile of massive human beings.

15 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

They claim he ran the play wrong. Was supposed to push forward with the pile.

which is, admittedly, not a whole lot better