BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

RB is a deep position. I know people believe you shouldn’t spend a round 1 on them but I think that’s mistaken. You just need to have a good and/or productive RB bc the next 5 or 6 guys I thought of were still capable of being solid players (Miles Sanders, Kareem Hunt, Khalil Herbert, Alexander Mattison, and Brian Robinson)

I’ve spent IRL firsts on two RBs in this league. McCaffrey (BDL first) and Taylor. I don’t regret it. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I forgot your guy was a RFA. Johnson I just slid in there because you had one on the roster. I’ll fix it. He’s to be LT of the future. 

Oh for sure, I might look at another tackle at some point, just everyone seems to forget Onwenu exists lol 

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Round 2 finished

Some notable slippers:

Broderick Jones
Jalin Hyatt
Bryan Bresee
Isaiah Foskey

Lotta time for things to change between now and the draft. But today, we would take all of those guys over Nolan Smith.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Blue said:

Lotta time for things to change between now and the draft. But today, we would take all of those guys over Nolan Smith.

Which one you want (or Paris Johnson/Dawand Jones) so I can change it and be motivated to move to round 3. Otherwise I’m going to stop here as I have no picks in round 3 haha

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Also I’m sorry MD4L but lol what are those RB rankings

It's my headcanon that you make BDL-referring notes to your students when grading papers.

"This run-on sentence is worse than the player Scoundrel gave me in his mock."

"You conjugate like md4l ranks RBs."

'You need to include references like EPC needs to give spotrac links on his 3Ups."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Which one you want (or Paris Johnson/Dawand Jones) so I can change it and be motivated to move to round 3. Otherwise I’m going to stop here as I have no picks in round 3 haha

I don't care we don't have any picks in Round 3 either

I spoke to Scoundrel already just in case but I was only sticking around with NO until the draft is over but I can step down in advance if I want. If we run into issues and JLash's team needs a temporary owner for the draft or part of the season, I can step in. I know this is difficult for everyone but the last thing he would have wanted is for this to stagnate or worse at this time.