BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

32 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Post any issues you find when going through it.

Yeah,  only issue I see is the draft order. 2023 is pulling 2022 picks.   Just off by a year for each year.   The picks also need to show the original owner.   

Other than that, it looks good.   Everything is processing correctly.   I like the new color of the database also.

One minor gripe I have, is I hate Years left shows 0 when I have them for the rest of 2023, but I think I got outvoted on that one.   I’d prefer 1 since I have them for that year 

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

Yeah,  only issue I see is the draft order. 2023 is pulling 2022 picks.   Just off by a year for each year.   The picks also need to show the original owner.   

Other than that, it looks good.   Everything is processing correctly.   I like the new color of the database also.

One minor gripe I have, is I hate Years left shows 0 when I have them for the rest of 2023, but I think I got outvoted on that one.   I’d prefer 1 since I have them for that year 

100% in agreement that’s how it’s always been

24 minutes ago, RedGold said:

22 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

100% in agreement that’s how it’s always been

No you're correct guys. If the player is in the last year of his deal it should read 1 on year.

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@bcb1213 @RedGold @Jlash @SirA1

Are there any other members that need editing rights to workbook?

Sorry can't recall who managed the waiver wire but if you plan on continuing to manage this again, I can create a sheet to help you track it if you like.  If so, please PM me your email address.

@RedGold you mentioned testing the workbook for errors.  You still up for that?

Can you add some better players to my roster?