BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Left off the only rookie TE to produce a 100 yard receiving game... a Likely story.

Not to mention he was PFFs highest graded run blocking TE in the league... take that for what you will (snap counts are important too). With Todd Monken and his 2/3 TE sets he should still see plenty of if not increased opportunity.

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

He was very very good.

Aside from some god awful fumbles.

I know you didn't like him coming out last year, but no need to hate.

Credit where credit is due, he picked it up a TON when Ridder got into the lineup. But he was a total no-show in that offense for at least two months straight.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Credit where credit is due, he picked it up a TON when Ridder got into the lineup. But he was a total no-show in that offense for at least two months straight.

The Falcons being so run heavy with London and Pitts is interesting. There’s some high-flying ability with more volume. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Not to mention he was PFFs highest graded run blocking TE in the league... take that for what you will (snap counts are important too). With Todd Monken and his 2/3 TE sets he should still see plenty of if not increased opportunity.

He's capped out by Andrews, solid TE like dude's definitely another version of waller (gets blocked by talented TEs here, goes elsewhere and thrives)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I have no idea what I'm gonna do come draft haha but happy for LAOJoe to jump across and help you out.

I don't want to step on anyone toes so really whatever you guys decide I'm good with. I can also very well go with my original plan, which was take the Draft Network draft board and pick whoever is best available when I'm on the clock.