BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

Also since today is the day I've been waiting for and really ****ing lamar signs with this team so I can not be depressed.

The Birmingham Steamers have officially relocated to Baltimore and will now be called the " Baltimore Corviknights"

2823-Shiny-Corviknight.webp

Post-Combine Mock

1. Berlin – CJ Stroud, QB – Right now, I’d go Stroud. 
2. Seoul – Bryce Young, QB – Seoul replaces one short QB with a better, younger version.
3. Gotham – Will Anderson, ED – They need a difference maker at Edge and Will is BPA
4. Raleigh – Anthony Richardson, QB – I don’t know if they land Jalen or bring back Kyler off an ACL at that price, but Richardson’s athleticism is worth the gamble
5. Anchorage(from SIN) – Jalen Carter, DI – Anchorage may lose Oliver after this year and they have the roster to gamble on Jalen’s upside.
6. Hungary – Christian Gonzalez, CB – They need a total defensive overhaul and Christian is an extremely clean #1 CB.
7. Greenland – Tyree Wilson, ED – Another long, supremely athletic Edge to pair with Travon.
8. Raleigh – Quentin Johnston, WR – They need a size option and I really liked how Quentin moved at the combine
9. Cuba – Devon Witherspoon, CB – Cuba has a ton of guys hitting FA after this year and Devon would be BPA.
10. NOLA – Jordan Addison, WR – He’s more of an outside guy than JSN, and he fills a massive need.
11. Gotham – Bijan Robinson, RB – This is his floor.  Gotham gets a top 3 player here.
12. IC – Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR – They need WR help and JSN starts in the slot from day 1.
13. Berlin – Joey Porter Jr, CB – Going into next year, I trust St-Juste.  That’s it.
14. Cancun – Myles Murphy, ED – They have Thib and Rousseau, but you need 3 and Myles is BPA.
15. Rome – Broderick Jones, OT – Tyron is old and always hurt, so Rome gets their LT of the future.
16. Anchorage – Peter Skoronski, OG – They’re set at OT and C, but Skoronski would slot in at LG from day 1 and fortify their OL in front of Burrow.
17. Berlin – Cam Smith, CB – As I said before, I trust St-Juste and that’s it.
18. Gotham – Nolan Smith, LB – Nolan can do a bit of everything, and he and Anderson across from each other would give this defense an entirely new identity.
19. Seoul – Zay Flowers, WR – He would be a great slot option between Pickens and Bateman.
20. Gotham – Paris Johnson, OT – To run a 4 WR set, you need stud OTs.  Paris takes over for Matthews in a year and can play OG in a pinch.
21. Hungary – Lukas Van Ness, ED – Hungary needs help all along the DL and Van Ness should develop into a good base end.
22. Raleigh – Calijah Kancey, DI – They need a penetrating 3T.
23. Greenland – Jahmyr Gibbs, RB – They need a new RB and Gibbs is also a great target out of the backfield.
24. Anchorage – Drew Sanders, LB – Anchorage likes guys with positional flexibility and Sanders would be fun to pair with Micah.
25. Cuba – Jalin Hyatt, WR – MD4L would sprint this up.
26. Gotham – Brian Branch, S – Gotham fortifies their safety group with the best in this class.
27. Lancaster – Bryan Bresee, DI – They have a ton of guys hitting FA after this year and Bresee could be a steal here.
28. Anchorage – Dalton Kincaid, TE – Scoundrel’s best TE in the class, he would provide a great tandem with Pitts.
29. Berlin – Michael Mayer, TE – I get a younger, cheaper version of Hunter Henry to pair with Goedert.
30. Cancun – Darnell Washington, TE – The run on TEs continues and Mahomes get a gigantic target and their run game gets a big boost.
31. Rome – Deonte Banks, CB – Rome needs talent and youth at CB and Banks had a great combine.
32. Anchorage – Will Levis, QB – Do they need a QB?  No.  But I could see Scoundrel using this pick in the hopes Levis develops and he can trade him for more 1sts.

• Like 6