BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

@ny92mike the 2024 pick order too should say what team owned the original pick. It’s very confusing otherwise. It shows I have 2 2024 picks but it doesn’t show Singapore was the original owner of one like last years workbook. That needs to be in there. 

Does the current book show this?

Either way I'll get that added.

Thanks

The Raleigh Firebirds and Superstar CB Darius Slay have mutually agreed to allow Big Play Slay to seek a trade. 

“We have all the respect in the world for the person and talent of Slay but given the direction of the franchise, we’d like to give him the opportunity to pursue his goal of a title. Slay’s agent EaglesPeteC says his DM’s are clear and is open for business” 

3 hours ago, RedGold said:

Yeah,  only issue I see is the draft order. 2023 is pulling 2022 picks.   Just off by a year for each year.   The picks also need to show the original owner.   

Other than that, it looks good.   Everything is processing correctly.   I like the new color of the database also.

One minor gripe I have, is I hate Years left shows 0 when I have them for the rest of 2023, but I think I got outvoted on that one.   I’d prefer 1 since I have them for that year 

Noted for things to fix.  Also, believe I can change it back to zero without it messing anything up.

Did you figure out how to add players to database?  Also, I may hit you up to help with getting age and experience set for the ones that are missing.  Formula caught the bulk of them.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

No you're correct guys. If the player is in the last year of his deal it should read 1 on year.

Oh wait, I was thinking you just wanted to drop the zero and use the bank cell.

You're saying that the current 0 should read as 1?

11 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Yes but you said it wasn't correct.  I think it was you that said that.

2024 doesn’t matter because we won’t have that order until December. It has who owns what 2024 picks though and that’s important. I posted the correct complete 2023 draft order.

14 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Oh wait, I was thinking you just wanted to drop the zero and use the bank cell.

You're saying that the current 0 should read as 1?

yes sir! If that players last year is 2023 the column should read 1.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

Prayers up to Damar Hamlin.

The fact his foundation raised over 2 million dollars in the last few hours is a testament to the good in our world. Let’s hope for the best with his body and future as a man.

Edited by MD4L
Forgot to type words in
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, MD4L said:

Prayers up to Damar Hamlin.

The fact his foundation raised over 2 million dollars in the last few hours is a testament to the good in our world. Let’s hope for the best with his body and future as a man.

3.3 million now