BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I’m quite certain bcb at one point put Chris Lindstrom in his top 10 NFL players regardless of position so 21k per year sounds cheap cheap 

I love me some Lindstrom, but no, you are misremembering.  I may have slid him into top 10 o lineman?

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I love me some Lindstrom, but no, you are misremembering.  I may have slid him into top 10 o lineman?

On 2/3/2022 at 9:40 AM, bcb1213 said:

No particular order

Mahomes

Ramcyk

Ramsey

Garett

N Bosa

M Andrews

Chase

R Slater

Parsons

Lindstrom

Assuming i'm drafting for more than one season obviously

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

drafting for a long running franchise and naming someone one of the current 10 best are not the same

Saying you may have had him in the top 10 oline is further away than the list he just provided. And this list is closer to having him current top 10 overall so Whicker still got you

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Saying you may have had him in the top 10 oline is further away than the list he just provided. And this list is closer to having him current top 10 overall so Whicker still got you

I disagree.  For instance, I would put Jason Kelce as the top center in the NFL, but I wouldn't draft him in a long term franchice

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

drafting for a long running franchise and naming someone one of the current 10 best are not the same

Okay fine but last I checked this is a long running franchise so Lindstrom is among the players you’d want to pay right? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay fine but last I checked this is a long running franchise so Lindstrom is among the players you’d want to pay right? 

I wouild.  But in terms of our league, i'd be paying him 5,000 more than any other guard currently makes

I've already sent out a bunch of feelers throughout the league to who I thought might be interested parties but in case I missed you:

Trading Block
OG Robert Hunt
WR Tyler Boyd
INT Javon Kinlaw
EDGE Joey Bosa
CB Jalen Ramsey

3U&O:
OG Quenton Nelson
WR Diontae Johnson

I'm fairly motivated to sell on most of these guys. Negotiations are happening on some of these guys right now so if you're interested, reach out soon.

Edited by rackcs

Trade Block:    
T Spencer Brown
G Liam Eichenberg
DT Foley Fatukasi
DT Derrick Nnadi
LB Demario Davis
LB Kwon Alexander
CB Taron Johnson
CB Paulson Adebo

Sidenote:  If anyone is good with sheets,   and wants edit access.    I'm typically good at keeping up,  but come FA.   I might need a little help keeping the books up to date.

17 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

He has improved every year.

That said, last time you tried to trash a player of mine I was 3Upping it was Hendrickson and you had to eat crow.

Maybe hold off on the hot takes there, Shannon.

I was thinking about Hendrickson when I wrote that, lol. I could be wrong but I’ll take my bet that he reverts back to the player he was before, and fast.

You also went out and signed Allen Robinson to a huge deal that same offseason while I got harassed for not getting in on the bidding at all, so maybe slow down there on the “I know my players better than you” attitude, buddy.

15 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

You spend all year talking about how good he is, but when it comes time to pay him his value, he's not worth it?

We all do this, in Bcb’s defense. The cap is a harsh mistress.