BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Guard is the one OL position we aren't even looking at prospects for. Simply not going to get on the field for us barring catastrophe.

Yeah, that was an error.  I had IOL as a low level need,  meant for more versatile late that could grow into C.     When doing the mock I just saw IOL and saw great value with O’Cyrus. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Yeah, that was an error.  I had IOL as a low level need,  meant for more versatile late that could grow into C.     When doing the mock I just saw IOL and saw great value with O’Cyrus. 

Give me Ocyrus at 2.16

• Like 1

After the combine is Boutte an IRL R5+ pick? Serious question for the room. I’ve been trying to grade this class. I told Blue about 1 day before the combine he intrigued me then I saw him, laughed, and said “nevermind”. 

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

After the combine is Boutte an IRL R5+ pick? Serious question for the room. I’ve been trying to grade this class. I told Blue about 1 day before the combine he intrigued me then I saw him, laughed, and said “nevermind”. 

No thanks. He’s a locker room issue also I’ve heard. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I actually thought Boutte was gonna be the first complaint from Blue after his weird exit from LSU.    He did have multiple picks to complain about tho haha 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Scoundrel. This wr has character concerns

Also Scoundrel I'm taking Jalen Carter

Carter is loved in the locker room. Two different things. I said locker room issue. I know you can’t spell but at least put the correct words down they are right there for you to copy.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Scoundrel. This wr has character concerns

Also Scoundrel I'm taking Jalen Carter

Missed opportunity for a Henry Ruggs joke

6 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I actually thought Boutte was gonna be the first complaint from Blue after his weird exit from LSU.    He did have multiple picks to complain about tho haha 

Echo everything said, doing a mock like that is incredibly difficult and I always enjoy reading them! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedGold said:

Honestly, I didn't even realize he had declared after he initially said he was going back. Like a lot of receivers in this class, he isn't on our board but it's the 5th round, whatever.

Could be had for 2024 Picks:
LB K’won Alexander 2/501
CB Paulson Adebo 1/440 + RFA
CB Taron Johnson 2/4000
DT Derrick Nnadi 1/1400

Others I’d move for the right deal

LB Demario Davis
NT Foley Fatukasi
C Josh Myers
G James Daniels