BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I can't remember a move I've made in the last 3 years he hasn't disliked.

also I distinctly remember congratulating you on the Eric Stokes pick because we wanted him and knew he wasn't going to drop to us

Just now, Whicker said:

Which means I’m not a sane owner which means I’m not an owner. Have fun with Pheltz 

man if I've learned anything from trying to make trades it's that a lot of owners in this league are not sane

Like I don’t get why there’s even any issue here which is the exact problem. Is my Hurts bid some kind of damn problem?? Then ******* replace me as an owner. If it’s not a ******* problem then how about we treat it as something that not a ******* problem or else why should I or we do anything in this league that isn’t. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Like I don’t get why there’s even any issue here which is the exact problem. Is my Hurts bid some kind of damn problem?? Then ******* replace me as an owner. If it’s not a ******* problem then how about we treat it as something that not a ******* problem or else why should I or we do anything in this league that isn’t. 

Cause blue just got back from vacation and needs something to complain about to distract him from reality.

Fact first:

I don’t go through and consider what everyone will do with everything because it doesn’t affect me

Fact second:

I dont control what Rack does

Fact third:

Im not tied to Jalen Hurts

fact fourth:

I made a bid that I thought would be a good one

fact fifth:

Rack could have Lawrence and Hurts for 20 years $1/per and it wouldn’t affect how I build my team

fact six:

I don’t get paid for this and can and will walk whenever I damn well please

Whicker no one is debating any of those points except 4, which I have said I am of the belief that everyone in the league would match. Other people have disputed that, I don't believe them, do with that opinion what you wish.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Fact first:

I don’t go through and consider what everyone will do with everything because it doesn’t affect me

Fact second:

I dont control what Rack does

Fact third:

Im not tied to Jalen Hurts

fact fourth:

I made a bid that I thought would be a good one

fact fifth:

Rack could have Lawrence and Hurts for 20 years $1/per and it wouldn’t affect how I build my team

fact six:

I don’t get paid for this and can and will walk whenever I damn well please

What if I do pay you?  In a crisp, virtual high-five?

Or belly dance.

• Like 1