Hogs Picture for Today

turtle28

I don’t see Riggins, Russ Grimm (coaching?), Jim Lachey Mark Schlereth (calling a game) or Mark May.

I stand corrected the guy sitting in the middle with the under armor hat on is Russ Grimm. 

Riggins, Jacoby, Jim Lachey Mark Schlereth (called the game) or Mark May. Schlereth did come down at halftime.

Edited by turtle28

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/01/01/carson-wentz-commanders-uncertain-future/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wp_redskins

“Once we get him rattled in the pocket, it’s over,” Clowney said. “Coming in, we said, ‘If we can get him rattled, we can get some turnovers out of him.’ We knew that.”

“If you know football, you know [Wentz] has a slow release, and you know Heinicke gets the ball out fast,” Ragland said. “Some of the guys I know on the team” — Ragland played college football at Alabama with Commanders wide receiver Cam Sims and defensive tackle Jonathan Allen — “they would’ve preferred Heinicke because they know he gets the ball out. You can see it on film, too, though. They play different with each quarterback.”

Browns defensive end Myles Garrett said that Wentz, who normally holds on to the ball too long, seemed to be doing so more Sunday because it was a part of the game plan. He pointed out the Commanders were in formations meant to take deep shots and sometimes used two players to chip defenders, which slowed them getting out into their routes and limited Wentz’s check-down options.

Browns defensive end Myles Garrett said that Wentz, who normally holds on to the ball too long, seemed to be doing so more Sunday because it was a part of the game plan. He pointed out the Commanders were in formations meant to take deep shots and sometimes used two players to chip defenders, which slowed them getting out into their routes and limited Wentz’s check-down options.

“They wanted to get some plays down the field and some long-developing plays,” Garrett said. “I don’t think it was really [Wentz] holding it as much as he’s waiting for everything to develop in front of him.”