Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It's hard to be too mad .. this is how the team played for the majority of the season.  It figures we would stink it up when it matters the most.

Time to move on from #12 .. it will just be more of the same if he comes back.  Tonight wasn't all his fault by any means, but when you pay a guy 50 mil per he's got to play out his arse, and he hasn't been able to do that in huge games.  Maybe we can get lucky and he will ask to be traded .. get a few picks and build around Love.

If it's a complete disaster next year then everyone gets ****e canned!

Next year isn't going to be pretty no matter the HC.  Rodgers hasn't played well all season.  Starting next year BAK, Crosby, Smith, Amos all gone.  Not telling who else we are going to lose.  Need OT, S, Edge, IDL I mean it's going to take a few years to return to relevance.  That's if Love is decent.  Think this could be the end of an era in GB.  Guys getting pissy I'm going to watch a few more episodes of Yellowstone and try to clear my mind.  We've had a 30 year run of excellence.  A few bumps and bad seasons but it's been a hell of a ride.  

Just hope they can turn this thing around in a couple of years.  It will be fun watching Love next year even if we suck.  

The 2 biggest changes: move on from Rodgers and move on from Barry. Those 2 decisions have the potential to make the biggest difference for next year. I’d Love uses the middle of the field maybe MLF isn’t as bad as he looked this year. If our offense looks this bad with Love and our defense still blows without Barry then you fire Gute and all the coaches and start over.

I like that everyone is chill about this. That was a winnable NFC, 12 needed to push through in a game where the D dominated the first half. Nada, just a terrible loss like last year. We should have beat the Lions (twice) the giants the redskins, and the opening result against the Vikings was tragic in terms of a lot things. We can't run this back, we need a bunch of new mentality switches, and I'm sort of getting concerned about guys like Nixon and (Sul last year) getting hot and getting contracts, because Sul didn't do it tonight. Have a feeling Nixon won't next year either. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I think LaFleur has it in him. This was a veteran group that led itself his first 3 years, think they just got content. There will be changes and it will wake up the locker room.

How much time Post-Rodgers would you give him to prove it?

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It will. Once Rodgers leaves, a large portion of posters here will leave.

And y’all will still have nothing to say about the Packers except hate. We are such a spoiled fan base. Like someone else said, it’s extremely off-putting how we talk about this team and these players

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I think LaFleur has it in him. This was a veteran group that led itself his first 3 years, think they just got content. There will be changes and it will wake up the locker room.

He doesn’t have it.

• Like 2