Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

6 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

When someone says they want someone on the internet to come over and talk **** to their face irl, they want to fight and kick their ***, what are you gonna have a ****in tea party and talk about the Packers? Who are we kidding guy lol its a passive aggressive threat

I said none of those things. Dont put words in my mouth.

the reality is that none of you cocksuckers that talk **** here would say a damn thing in person. That was the point. I know at 4’11, a lot goes over your head.

1 minute ago, rthom348 said:

Doesn’t ours have, by far, the most posters though? This forum is toxic as all hell. I mostly just enjoyed reading the posts back when I first started going on here in like…2007. I only started posting somewhat recently. It’s changed a lot 

Back then we were in the middle of success without a QB that half the fan base hated. 

17 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Do you not realize that nobody likes you here?

Have you ever heard the expression, “If you’re in a room full of buttholes, you’re the butthole?”

I dont really care who anyone here likes or not. I didnt ask.

in the future, your opinions can be written on toilet paper so they can be used appropriately. 
got it tough guy?

11 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

I really can’t believe the Lions ended Rodgers career. 

I figured his career would end in tragedy like most of his playoff appearances, but I didn’t expect it would be against the Lions…. At home…. In January…. with the playoffs on the line.

Rodgers will be back next year.  LaFleur in his press conference is already pining for his return.  He doesn't have the guts to do football without the guy.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

1 minute ago, rthom348 said:

Doesn’t ours have, by far, the most posters though? This forum is toxic as all hell. I mostly just enjoyed reading the posts back when I first started going on here in like…2007. I only started posting somewhat recently. It’s changed a lot 

More posters means more varying viewpoints.  Often not seeing eye to eye.  Most played football or are competitive and type a people in discussions. 

Just now, chefj85 said:

the reality is that none of you cocksuckers that talk **** here would say a damn thing in person. That was the point. I know at 4’11, a lot goes over your head.

You’re embarrassing yourself. 

• Like 2

Rodgers has been washed for some time now, and he's also become a bit of a choker. I was on the "get rid of Rodgers" train last off season. It's going to be trickier getting rid of him now with the new contract. Gute should be sued for malpractice. Fans will have to sit through one or two more years of this garbage.

Worse, it looks like we're the third best team in the NFCN next year. Detroit and Minney will  be one and two. Well, at least Rodgers can continue to own the Bears. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Unlike last year, we were playing against a great defense. The Lions were 31st in the league. Also, we still beat them if not for a blocked punt for a TD. 

The similarity (for me at least) was the offense's inability to keep the chains moving and/or score.

Sputtering. Ineffective. Ultimately.....what determined the outcome IMO. 

MLF is still relatively young and this is his first HC gig….and it shows.

I’ve no idea if he’s capable of changing his stripes - he needs to - but effective leaders grow from adversity.  He needs major growth, which can sometimes come from stepping back a notch.  Several good coaches in the league failed in their first attempt, stepped back as a coordinator for a while, then re-emerged wiser and more confident.

MLF just doesn’t seem sure or confident at times.  If you’re confident, you don’t need the approval of your players - you demand respect.  The lack of discipline and the “soft” we see is a direct correlation to MLF’s passive style.

It’s gut-check time for him and the organization.

• Like 1

Just now, chefj85 said:

I dont really care who anyone here likes or not. I didnt ask.

in the future, your opinions can be written on toilet paper so they can be used appropriately. 
got it tough guy?

Let’s see if you can come up with a third butt wiping reference in one hour.

2 minutes ago, chefj85 said:

I found the internet tough guy