Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

Just now, Jaire_Island said:

And they suck at drafting in 1st and 2nd round. :)

It does get a little easier when you pick at the top of the round. My guess is their decision tree starts with "Is a top 3 QB or Will Anderson available" and then branches from there.

1 hour ago, minnypackerfan said:

The LeFleur should be fired.  Which he should be anyway.  He is at best an offensive coordinator....not a head coach.

No HC is gonna be fired for one losing season after back to back 13 win seasons.  

16 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I'm afraid these haters won't miss him until he is gone.  When we go back to being like we were pre-1992 fans here will be singing a different tune.

You guys mad after Favre? Did you long for him?

We legit just did the worst thing you can do after keeping Aaron. You happy with that?

This isn't anti anyone. It's pro franchise. Get off it. 

Edited by Norm
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, packerstk7 said:

It sounded more like he wants to hang it up. But that’s just me analyzing it and reading into it. He doesn’t seem like a guy who wants to go to another team and show he still has it. Which would be admirable if he just retires. Not often guys that good play for one team anymore. I’d like the picks if we could trick some team into a 1st +.

I don't think we can read much into anything an older player like him says after losing a game like that.  Let's see how he feels after the sting subsides.

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

I don't think we can read much into anything an older player like him says after losing a game like that.  Let's see how he feels after the sting subsides.

Is he going to age in reverse?

We ****ed up. He played amazing this year honestly (for what he had). But it's over and now we're ****ed. 

But we're stuck one more year