Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

Just now, chefj85 said:

I could give a **** what you want.

did you not read earlier in the thread when i put blame on rodgers performance?

i NEVER defended rodgers performance tonight. The difference is, i daid the whole team sucked.

catch me on the street sometime and see what happens. DM me and ill give you my address. Come talk **** in person cocksucker.

Don't pull a Quay Walker now.

• Like 3

What do each of our last three season-ending home losses have in common?

They were all to teams that should be doing crappy in this weather. The Buccaneers and 49ers are in the Sun Belt and have an outdoor stadium, and the Lions play in a dome.

Which reminds me - Rodgers is the first Packers QB to lose two home playoff games to the same team (49ers).

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

We scored 16 points against the worst defense in the NFL. He's paid more money than anybody in the NFL to put points on the board. He didn't do that. 

Hes not the only reason we lost.

defense did nothing to win the game.

oline sucked ***.

dropped balls by wr’s

fumble by jones

yeah, rodgers wasnt good. But nobody really delivered a winning effort today

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chefj85 said:

The outcome was readily apparent.

maybe you should be more concerned with your own idiocy than being mad at me for seeing an obvious conclusion that you couldnt.

Don't know why you have such a hard-on for me tonight, maybe you should take a cold shower.  

I cheer for my team.  And I don't give up.  You would rather be negative all throughout the game and then try to send your negative energy my way for cheering for my team.  Twice you have questioned my intelligence, while never having displayed any yourself. Congrats, your favorite team lost, like you have seemed to want since the second quarter of the game.

• Like 1

Just now, chefj85 said:

I could give a **** what you want.

did you not read earlier in the thread when i put blame on rodgers performance?

i NEVER defended rodgers performance tonight. The difference is, i daid the whole team sucked.

catch me on the street sometime and see what happens. DM me and ill give you my address. Come talk **** in person cocksucker.

Ohhhhh, @Packerraymond will this get him permabanned?

Does it help if I say I am super scared of his threat because I am super scared. Might need counseling.

Webby could be held liable.

Better ban him forever.

The Defense played well enough.  This game falls on the offense squarely.  Red Zone offense was a joke.  Offensive line play was piss poor.  That was the most surprising of it all.  Thought we could run on these guys.  Nope not at all.  Rodgers shrinks in the playoffs.  Just does.  He really lost it this year.  Steep drop off.  Think he's done really do.  We are looking at a rebuild guys.  New QB and will have to let a lot of guys go.  Gute really has his work cut out.  Maybe we could trade him if he still wants to play but think he's played his last snap in GB. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Howler said:

We had 1 FG go off the bar. We had two drives shortcircuited by a key drop and a fumble. That's probably another 6 at minimum. 

But that’s the story all season. We make it so that any mistake effectively ends the drive. When you pick up 3 yards per play you can’t afford any setbacks.