Titans vs Jaguars: Win or Lose You're Coming Home A Winner

KingTitan

if we win, josh dobbs keeps trevor lawrence out of the playoffs, which is funny as hell.

if we lose, we get a better draft pick, which is also good.

i don't know if i have ever cared less about the outcome of a titans game. well....maybe last week lmao.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

if we win, josh dobbs keeps trevor lawrence out of the playoffs, which is funny as hell.

if we lose, we get a better draft pick, which is also good.

i don't know if i have ever cared less about the outcome of a titans game. well....maybe last week lmao.

Pretty much this. I’ll root for a win, because I’m not yet spoiled enough to not appreciate a playoff berth and it’d be hilarious to beat the Jags with Dobbs.

But it’s tough to ignore that the long-term outlook for the franchise is almost certainly better with a loss. Difference is probably picking in the top 10 vs picking 20 or so and missing the playoffs has to increase the odds that Downing is fired.

• Like 2

If I believed we could sneak atleast one playoff win I’d be more excited to make the playoffs but I have no faith in our offense to do anything sadly.. Give me a top 10 pick lol.

We’ll prolly end up winning tho because that’s the most Titan thing that can happen 😂

• Like 1

Never have rooted for a loss, and not going to root for one now.

But the overall long-term benefit is not lost on me.

I do want to avoid the proverbial "changing of the guard"/new sheriff in town situation where Jax just curbstomps us from kickoff...which is very possible.

3 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Lol why should Jax be "miffed"? Doesn't even make sense lol 

Jags have had one of luckiest seasons in history as far as injuries. So them losing a couple days and having a scrimmage against Houston isn’t a miff. They’ll still get to face a lot of practice squad level players next Saturday.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Jags have had one of luckiest seasons in history as far as injuries. So them losing a couple days and having a scrimmage against Houston isn’t a miff. They’ll still get to face a lot of practice squad level players next Saturday.

Honestly. They are facing Josh Dobbs and a 3rd string offensive line for a chance at the playoffs. They should be happy as a pig in **** lmao