Titans vs Jaguars: Win or Lose You're Coming Home A Winner

KingTitan

I noticed the same thing about the rollouts and designed runs...and throwing 39 times in a relatively close game. Maybe they see something they like in Dobbs and were setting the table for this week. I did notice he was fairly inaccurate on a few throws that seemed simple but also was let down by Woods on the first third down where he sorta jumped and went limp at the same time. I did love that he didn't hesitate to step forward and take off instead of always trying to retreat and circle out to the sidelines like our other two QB's do. 

17 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Pretty much this. I’ll root for a win, because I’m not yet spoiled enough to not appreciate a playoff berth and it’d be hilarious to beat the Jags with Dobbs.

But it’s tough to ignore that the long-term outlook for the franchise is almost certainly better with a loss. Difference is probably picking in the top 10 vs picking 20 or so and missing the playoffs has to increase the odds that Downing is fired.

yea if i'm being honest, the more i think about this game the more i think it'd be significantly better for the team if we lost lol. i don't need us to have any more excuses for maintaining the status quo

21 hours ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

I noticed the same thing about the rollouts and designed runs...and throwing 39 times in a relatively close game. Maybe they see something they like in Dobbs and were setting the table for this week. I did notice he was fairly inaccurate on a few throws that seemed simple but also was let down by Woods on the first third down where he sorta jumped and went limp at the same time. I did love that he didn't hesitate to step forward and take off instead of always trying to retreat and circle out to the sidelines like our other two QB's do. 

Well in a game that is meaningless it sure makes a lot of sense to have him throw a ton of passes so you have plenty of tape to correct mistakes and better learn the O

20 hours ago, -Hope- said:

yea if i'm being honest, the more i think about this game the more i think it'd be significantly better for the team if we lost lol. i don't need us to have any more excuses for maintaining the status quo

Agreed.  I get not wanting to hope for a loss, and it's probably healthier as a fan to be rooting for a win, but a loss helps us so much more in the long term.

Not even for the draft pick, as big as that is, as much as for making sure Downing and co. are gone.  He's an absolute bar to winning anything big.

17 hours ago, quiller said:

Well in a game that is meaningless it sure makes a lot of sense to have him throw a ton of passes so you have plenty of tape to correct mistakes and better learn the O

Yeee get that number down around 25-28 and we got a shot..

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

ok we may have an offensive mastermind on our hands here, boys

love just getting a glimpse into how downing sees things

as a fan, it's great to get some sort of insight into how genius operates and how their minds work

would've loved the chance to sit down and have dinner with Einstein, Newton, Edison, etc. Downing is right up there as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

Burks can't stay right dude. I like him. Think he could be GREAT but dude I'm so annoyed that we sent AJ to Philly! This weekends game is the type of game AJ always made a HUGE play in.. ugh

I'm hoping we grab Rashee Rice or Jalin Hyatt lol

Edited by VY-FTW

1 minute ago, VY-FTW said:

Burks can't stay right dude. I like him. Think he could be GREAT but dude I'm so annoyed that we sent AJ to Philly! This weekends game is the type of game AJ always made a HUGE play in.. ugh

wasn't AJ injury prone?

I can't remember what all the clowns on here were saying when we TRADED THE BEST WR IN FRANCHISE HISTORY

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Boy it didn't take us long to get Basham injured too, did it?

I would love for Jalin Hyatt to make it to pick 42ish.  I'm set on getting Paris Johnson with that first one, but boy is Hyatt exactly what this offense needs at the WR position.

• Like 1