Titans vs Jaguars: Win or Lose You're Coming Home A Winner

KingTitan

4 minutes ago, 615finest said:

honestly Kelly should have been had play calling duties.. I’d be ok if they just promoted him to OC.. Whoever we hire is still goin to run the same style offense because that’s what Vrabel wants.. The best thing is to have somebody who actually has a feel for calling plays and putting the right ppl out there

i get that downing is horrible but tim kelly led offenses ranked 13th, 13th, and 32nd....with prime deshaun watson (and deandre hopkins the first year). he is not some slam dunk hire. i would really like them to look outside the organization.

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 1

Just now, -Hope- said:

i get that downing is horrible but tim kelly led offenses ranked 13th, 13th, and 32nd....with prime deshaun watson and deandre hopkins. he is not some slam dunk hire. i would really like them to look outside the organization.

Im just saying he’s an upgrade over Todd.. Even with a little bit of competent playcalling we skate to the playoffs easy but based off the offense Vrabel wants idk see us making a big name hire.. Our offense has been the same through 3 different coordinators. 

Good game guys. Your D had our O in a blender, especially in the 2nd half. Luckily our D made some crucial plays down the stretch. We weren’t winning that game if it was on the O to go tie or score the go ahead TD. 

I knew you guys would battle, even with the losing streak coming into the game.

Should be an interesting off-season for you guys. Best of luck.

• Like 1

I’m disappointed to lose the division and to end the season on a 7 game losing streak. None of this is surprising, as this team started showing its glaring cracks a while back, but to kinda have it come to a pitiful end like this is just a kick in the balls. Like at the beginning of the year…who had money on Josh Dobbs floundering in the second half to end the titans season and complete a total collapse? Nuts!

changes need to be made. I don’t know what, I don’t know how. I don’t think just firing downing and fixing S+C and prioritizing analytics are gonna just make everything better. There’s some fundamental changes we need to make as an organization and change how we approach building a football team. 

Extremely curious to see how the next few months play out 

• Like 1

This game wasn't really disappointing. 
This game has gone pretty much like the last 7 weeks have gone. No surprise. 

I really meant it at halftime when I said our defense was going to have to ball out because the most we gonna get is 3. Sad thing is they kinda did. 

But this game:
Holding on Chig to call back that long Henry run.
Downing and Vrabel for the first time deciding not to play safe and run the ball and Dobbs is hit for a fumble.
Dobbs underthrowing a streaking Burks.
Offense refusing to get out of it's own way and provide even a little bit to compliment the defense.

All year, rise wash and repeat. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Exactly. Some idiot fans were really hoping for a loss just for the 10th or 11th pick. Top QBs are gone, top OTs, and edge rushers are gone. WR draft isn’t very top heavy. Just not a good spot to be in

Trade up or trade out. Idk. They better be calling the bears or whoever is in that three spot.

Really think there is a high possibility Tannehill is back.

Downing is gone. If he ain't, the time is ticking on Vrabel. No way Downing isn't fired.

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Good game guys. Your D had our O in a blender, especially in the 2nd half. Luckily our D made some crucial plays down the stretch. We weren’t winning that game if it was on the O to go tie or score the go ahead TD. 

I knew you guys would battle, even with the losing streak coming into the game.

Should be an interesting off-season for you guys. Best of luck.

"offense wasting a surprisingly good performance by a beat-to-hell defense" could describe legitimately almost every loss of ours this season lol. major, major changes needed on that side of the ball.

congrats on breaking the drought- it was a long time coming.

• Like 1

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

I’m disappointed to lose the division and to end the season on a 7 game losing streak. None of this is surprising, as this team started showing its glaring cracks a while back, but to kinda have it come to a pitiful end like this is just a kick in the balls. Like at the beginning of the year…who had money on Josh Dobbs floundering in the second half to end the titans season and complete a total collapse? Nuts!

changes need to be made. I don’t know what, I don’t know how. I don’t think just firing downing and fixing S+C and prioritizing analytics are gonna just make everything better. There’s some fundamental changes we need to make as an organization and change how we approach building a football team. 

Extremely curious to see how the next few months play out 

Team could get back to division leaders with a new OC.
NFL players, not PSquad guys on the line
Add a WR. 

It will be interesting if they see it that way or the need to really just overhaul the offense. 

Just now, 615finest said:

Still blows my mind how the offense goes completely dead in the 2nd half all season.. it’s embarrassing honestly 

It's beyond dead. It's crazy. It's like they have no clue what to do. 
And it was ALL year. Never got fixed. Never changed.